Tomoko Jumpsuit by Cura
The Tomoko Jumpsuit from Cura's first apparel collection is easy, versatile, comfortable chic and modern. The signature bell sleeves and self sash allow you to wear her your way. One of our favs of the collection.
- Removable sash
- Side entry pockets
- Pre-consumer textile waste⠀
- Black Rayon Blend -mid weight- opaque
- Cream Cotton Herringbone⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Ethically Made in Cambodia
- 2- side entry pockets
- Single Button closure at back
- Self waist tie
- Up-cycled pre-consumer textile waste
- Ethically made in Cambodia
- Model is 5'11 and wearing a small in cream
- Model is 5'2 and wearing an x-small in black
Cura's house collection is the expression of our founder Kiko Eisner-Waters and co-created with our zero-waste production partners in Phnom Penh. Our premier group of sustainable separates influenced by Kiko's minimal-maximal sensibility (what she calls "Wabi-Sabi Glam") and commitment to mindful, ethical fashion. The silhouettes are purposeful in their simplicity, both modern & timeless, comfortable & chic. Intended to transcend seasons and trends to provide an inspiring canvas for you to make uniquely yours.