how it's made
Factories, valuing profit over the environment, waste huge amounts of materials by cutting inefficiently, throwing out "unusable" pieces of fabric, and tossing aside excess fabric that simply doesn’t meet that season’s tastes.
All this adds up to an enormous global problem. That’s where tonlé comes in.
About 90% of materials are recycled fabrics from these factories. The other 10% are made of local and sustainable suppliers. We put thought and care into every step of production to ensure that each piece has the smallest environmental footprint and maximum social benefit, while providing you with a beautiful garment. Learn more about each step in the zero-waste process of making a tonlé product: